Air bags, Pumps, Paddle floats + Towlines
Retail price $67
Install a pair of these extra flotation airbags into your multisport kayak and keep much of the water out during a capsize. Makes it easy for rescuers to recover and empty your precious kayak without damaging it.
- Medium-duty PVC fabric
- High frequency welded seams
- Screw lock air valve
- Securing eye
- 1410mm L x 375mm W (un-inflated)
Fox 40 Mini safety whistle
Retail price $20
The best compact personal whistle out there
– amazingly loud 3-note sound
The Fox 40 Mini is a compact design which easily fits into a pocket.
Design: 3-chamber pealess
Sound Power: 109 dB
Retail price $72
Colour: Neon Green/Blue
The Paddlers Bilge Pump is simple to use (basically like a bike pump), tough (strong shaft and heavy duty plastic) and incredibly effective (it can pump a hefty 30 litres of water per minute out of your kayak). It features a super-comfortable, easy-grip rubberized handle, a custom high-visibility neon green barrel and a nifty foam collar, so that it keeps floating if you drop it overboard.
Retail price $103
Heavy duty paddle float. Dual compartments envelope the paddle blade, with an adjustable webbing strap to ensure location on the paddle.
• Dual air compartment envelope
• Adjustable webbing fixing strap
• Heavy duty abrasion resistant fabric
• High frequency welded seams
• Two screw lock air valves
• Securing eyes
Materials: Nylon 70D/PVC backing
Retail price $90
This paddle float is designed with an extra large capacity for maximum buoyancy and quick-release buckles for easy attachment to your kayak paddle. Use the 2nd chamber when you need extra buoyancy or for back-up, if one chamber is accidentally punctured. A clip-on safety tether helps avoid loss in windy conditions.
Antonini serrated rescue knife
Retail price $75
Top quality rescue knife for kayakers and rafters. Should be in every river user’s lifejacket!
- Frame lock knife
- Blade length 70mm
- Easy one-handed opening and closing system (in either left or right hands)
- Stainless steel blade
- Rubberised aluminium cover handle
- Stainless steel fasten clip
- Round-pointed ‘anti-injury’ blade
- Serrated and non-serrated blade areas
- Lanyard hole
Palm Ocean Pro towline
Retail price $128
An adaptable, ‘paddle away’, Ocean towline with embossed belt for comfort and floatation. The embossed foam belt provides floatation and comfort under load.
• Embossed foam waist belt with Fixlock® QR buckle
• Side mounted QR karabiner clip
• Cordura® side opening bag with elasticated opening
• Removable 10m HT polypropylene floating line in yellow
• Detachable enclosed shock cord unit
• Figure of 8 knots throughout
• ‘Seadog’ non-corrosive plastic clip with Velcro® backed connector webbing
• D-ring attachment points for rigging short tows
• Reflective detail on bag
• Comes in storage bag with printed usage instructions
Courier to major NZ towns/cities, usually sent direct from the importer/manufacturer, will be charged at cost. Outlying suburbs, small towns and rural delivery areas are $5.50 extra.